MOTHER'S DAY TEA
Sunday, May 14 11-2 drop-in
Join us for tea, music and fun as you celebrate Mom! Drop in any time between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm to our back compound located under the Red Bridge at the back of the Pioneer Parking lot and enjoy
- Live music from 12-1
- Cars from the Kamloops Vintage Car Club
- Train tours: Explore our heritage train & the steam locomotive 2141
- Coach 406, a 1930s coach that is the new home of our antiques and archival items!
- A special gift from Purdys Chocolatier for the first 50 moms who pre-purchase tickets
- A BC Wildlife Park Pass for the first 50 kids who pre-purchase (one per family)
- Goodies: Tea & Treats includes tea or coffee with an assortment of goodies. Bite Size is for seniors or little ones, and includes a beverage (can substitute apple juice) and a cookie. Family rate is for 2 Tea & Treats and 2 Bite Size.
Note: this is a stationary event. Proper footwear (no sandals, open toes, crocs, etc.) are allowed in the shop area, where the steam engine and Coach 406 are kept.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!