MOTHER'S DAY TEA
Sunday, May 14 11-2 drop-in
Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed our Mother's Day Tea. Here are a few beautiful sepia and coloured photos by contributor Russ Grycan.
Goodies galore and some sweet costumes too! Our unique and beautiful cafe lounge is a must-see!
Photo by J Popadynetz
Join us for tea, music and fun as you celebrate Mom! Drop in any time between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm to our back compound located under the Red Bridge at the back of the Pioneer Parking lot and enjoy
- Live music from 12-1with Tomas on violin and Neil on Celtic harp
- Cars from the Kamloops Vintage Car Club
- Train tours: Explore our heritage train & the steam locomotive 2141
- Coach 406, a 1930 coach that is the new home of our antiques and archival items!
- A special gift from Purdys Chocolatier for the first 50 moms
- A BC Wildlife Park Pass for the first 50 kids
- Goodies: Tea & Treats includes tea or coffee with an assortment of goodies. Bite Size is for seniors or little ones, and includes a beverage (can substitute apple juice) and a cookie. Family rate is for 2 Tea & Treats and 2 Bite Size.
Note: this is a stationary event. Proper footwear (no sandals, open toes, crocs, etc.) are allowed in the shop area, where the steam engine and Coach 406 are kept.
TICKETS ON SALE AT OUR BACK COMPOUND!
THROUGH PIONEER PARK, UNDER THE RED BRIDGE
CASH PREFERRED, NO DEBIT
Tea & Treats $10
Bite Size $5
Family (2+2) $25