Kamloops Heritage Railway Park is seeking individuals for its Canada Summer Job program. Under the direction of the general manager this position is responsible for greeting the public and collecting admission to the park and for selling merchandise and confectionery items in the gift shop.
May be required to assist or lead tour groups through the park.
Other duties may include ground maintenance, administrative duties, archival recording or general clean up.
Applicants must be between 15 and 30 years of age and entering the work force
Must be Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person whom refugee protection has been conferred under the immigration and refugee protection act for the duration of the employment.
- Have a Social Insurance Number
- Salary is $17.00 per hour
- Hours of operation are from 10-4 five days a week
- This is a six week appointment
- Employment Starting date May 19th 2022
- Application Closing date May 12th 2022
Email Resume to President@kamrail.com